If you like soft, gentle, but interesting-to-listen-to instrumental music, go find some musical samples online and see if you like the album SANCTUARY FOR THE SOUL by classically-trained new age pianist Janice Lacy.  There are two solo piano pieces (“Everything’s Alright” and “Through the Shadows”).  Nine are piano and cello duets with famed cellist Jeness (the highlights are “Take Care of My Heart” and “Lovers’ Flight”).  But note that this album is actually by the JANICE LACY PROJECT, and other members appear on keyboards (Rob Mullins), bass (Larry Antonino) and drums (Tony Braunagel) on “Sunrise Dance,” “Full Moon” and “Tell You That I Love You” (the last two being a bit jazzy). 

Lacy says, “I want my music to serve as a sanctuary, a refuge, a place of safety, peace, healing and joy, where listeners can go when they need to escape from the pressures and stress of the world around them.”  The music is all that.  Get the full CD.  Crack open a bottle of wine, take a listen and relax.  It will be an evening well-spent.